Search This Blog

Loading...

*! Free Streaming T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet



Free Streaming T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet









religion




Movies Info:


Review: The latest critic and user reviews, photos and cast info for T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet,Definition of T.D. JAKES: IT'S UNDER MY FEET from all online and printed dictionaries,are you dealing with things you want to get rid of but cant quite seem to do so buy this dvd. bishop jakes talks about different things could be addiction old ,We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us.,Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.,T.D. Jakes: It's Under My Feet (2006) overview: synopsis, movie reviews, photos, trailers, movie clips, cast and crew,news, dvd, user reviews, message board and more,T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet DVD movie video $14.95 in stock at CD Universe, Popular preacher and gospel singer T,D, Jakes delivers another of his typically.,In this powerful DVD, It's Under My Feet, Bishop T.D. Jakes explores one of the pivotal stories of Christianity - how Christ rose from the dead for His people and how ,Find T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.,T.D. Jake's Special 10-Year anniversary segment; Humanitarian Award Overview; Megafest Highlights

Movie Trailer


* Click Here For Watch Full Movie in HD *

* Movies Details:




  • Sales Rank: #61318 in DVD
  • Released on: 2007-02-13
  • Rating: NR (Not Rated)
  • Aspect ratio: 1.33:1
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Formats: Color, NTSC
  • Original language:
    English
  • Running time: 63 minutes



T.D. Jakes: It's Under My Feet by Goldhill Home Media, T.D. Jakes
T.D. Jake's Special 10-Year anniversary segment; Humanitarian Award Overview; Megafest Highlights

Amazon.com: T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet: T.D. Jakes: Movies & TV
Find T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.

T.D. Jakes: It's Under My Feet: DVD: FamilyChristian.com
In this powerful DVD, It's Under My Feet, Bishop T.D. Jakes explores one of the pivotal stories of Christianity - how Christ rose from the dead for His people and how

T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet DVD Movie
T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet DVD movie video $14.95 in stock at CD Universe, Popular preacher and gospel singer T,D, Jakes delivers another of his typically.

T.D. Jakes: It's Under My Feet (2006) - Overview - MSN Movies
T.D. Jakes: It's Under My Feet (2006) overview: synopsis, movie reviews, photos, trailers, movie clips, cast and crew,news, dvd, user reviews, message board and more

Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet
Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet at Amazon.com. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users.

T.D. Jakes: It's Under My Feet
We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us.

T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet - Awake and Aware
are you dealing with things you want to get rid of but cant quite seem to do so buy this dvd. bishop jakes talks about different things could be addiction old

T.D. JAKES: IT'S UNDER MY FEET definition/meaning
Definition of T.D. JAKES: IT'S UNDER MY FEET from all online and printed dictionaries

T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet - Rotten Tomatoes
Review: The latest critic and user reviews, photos and cast info for T.D. Jakes - It's Under My Feet
Ditulis oleh: Pada :
Label : Drama Movies

Post a Comment