Search This Blog

Loading...

*! Free Streaming I AM the EMANATION



Free Streaming I AM the EMANATION









This artwork is intended to both demonstrate and facilitate a spiritual experience. I Am the Emanation is a dramatization of Divine manifestation, a transformative encounter with a higher order Being who appears to emerge from cosmic space fully in the throes of kundalini. Andre Ferrella brings to his art a life time of spiritual study and exploration of the world's sacred traditions and iconography. With his indisputable technical virtuosity, Ferrella is able to reveal higher orders of reality and the interconnectedness of existence that has been described by ageless enlightened teachers and mystics. Ferrella communicates these ineffable spiritual experiences and phenomena, at the same time that he enables our own explorations and awakenings. I Am the Emanation appears as an archetypal figure of spiritual power and authority. The figure's bearing is benevolent, the posture suggesting magnanimity as it flashes a scintillating luminosity that reaches out to us in transfiguring embrace.

This product is manufactured on demand using DVD-R recordable media. .com's standard return policy will apply.




Movies Info:


Frontispiece from 'Jerusalem The Emanation of The Giant Albion' (1804-1820) by William Blake. Click here for more information.,I AM the EMANATION. A visual experience of the life size Spirit Box bringing yourself and your group into alignment with all the forces of the Greater Good.,31/03/2013 I see a presence of a bluish white color. It is telling me: I am the emanation of the Source. I Am Life! Be aware that you see Me everywhere that your ,Visionary artist & multimedia creator of Spiritual, multidimensional and metaphysical fine art. Creator of the Spirit Box and Discoverer of The Living Pictures.,I AM TULKU The Tibetan institution of the tulku as the emanation (often misunderstood as the rebirth) of a lama developed during the 12th, 13th, and 14th centuries ,Interviews with people who have experienced I AM the EMANATION,This DVD reveals and facilitates a visual meditation and spiritual experience. I AM the EMANATION is a dramatization of divine manifestation, a transformative ,This DVD is intended to both demonstrate and facilitate a spiritual experience. I Am the Emanation is a dramatization of divine manifestation, a ,I AM the EMANATION is a multidimensional experience occurring on quantum levels. The beginning of the DVD shows a unique, three dimensional life sized translucent ,Find I AM the EMANATION at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.

Movie Trailer


* Click Here For Watch Full Movie in HD *

* Movies Details:




  • Sales Rank: #251837 in DVD
  • Released on: 2013-04-10
  • Number of discs: 1
  • Format: NTSC
  • Running time: 24 minutes



Amazon.com: I AM the EMANATION: Movies & TV
Find I AM the EMANATION at Amazon.com Movies & TV, home of thousands of titles on DVD and Blu-ray.

I AM the EMANATION - Vimeo
I AM the EMANATION is a multidimensional experience occurring on quantum levels. The beginning of the DVD shows a unique, three dimensional life sized translucent

I AM the EMANATION - one minute excerpt - YouTube
This DVD is intended to both demonstrate and facilitate a spiritual experience. I Am the Emanation is a dramatization of divine manifestation, a

Amazon.com: I AM the EMANATION: Unavailable: Amazon Instant Video
This DVD reveals and facilitates a visual meditation and spiritual experience. I AM the EMANATION is a dramatization of divine manifestation, a transformative

I AM the EMANATION Comments 2 - YouTube
Interviews with people who have experienced I AM the EMANATION

Possibility help: I AM TULKU - Help.com
I AM TULKU The Tibetan institution of the tulku as the emanation (often misunderstood as the rebirth) of a lama developed during the 12th, 13th, and 14th centuries

The Keepers of I AM the EMANATION Spirit Box
Visionary artist & multimedia creator of Spiritual, multidimensional and metaphysical fine art. Creator of the Spirit Box and Discoverer of The Living Pictures.

From Heaven to Earth, I Am the Life!
31/03/2013 I see a presence of a bluish white color. It is telling me: I am the emanation of the Source. I Am Life! Be aware that you see Me everywhere that your

Andre Ferrella - Artist of The Spirit
I AM the EMANATION. A visual experience of the life size Spirit Box bringing yourself and your group into alignment with all the forces of the Greater Good.

If I Am Not For Myself | MikeMarqusee.com
Frontispiece from 'Jerusalem The Emanation of The Giant Albion' (1804-1820) by William Blake. Click here for more information.
Ditulis oleh: Pada :
Label : Drama Movies

Post a Comment